Skype — fraudulent practices
I bought skype 'unlimited US/Canada' plan for one year, but only after using their service for 2 days, skype doesn't allow me to call out at all, while my account on skype's website shows 'Active subscription' for 'unlimited US/Canada'. I contacted the customer support from skype's official webgate for help, no reply. After trying without success for one week with skype support, I filed Buyer dispute on paypal, and again, skype doesn't reply to paypal dispute either.
After getting no reply from skype for another 10 days, I escalated the paypal dispute to Claim, and paypal immediate dismissed the 'Claim', saying they can not revert the transaction, and I have to contact skype for help. Of course, skype doesn't offer customer support phone number, and their official online support sends only automatic replies.
So, basically, I paid skype for one year's 'unlimited' usage, and used the product for 2 days, then, account blocked, and money is gone.
Skype and paypal are essentially the same company, so doing scamming also together.
More Skype Complaints & Reviews
- MC - www.Skype.com Internet - anauthorized charges 
- www.Skype.com Internet Lu - fradulent charges 
- Skype - award win certificate,check and your barr name 
- Skype, Unlimited World - cheating, not deliver the promise service 
- www.Skype.com Internet - unauthorized deductions from creditcard 
- Skype - billing practice
- Skype - fraud or scam 
- Skype - payments and customer support
- Skype - unauthorized charges 
- Skype Premium - charging for service that doesn't work - no refunds