SkyNet11 street (order no. : [protected])

To Whom it may concern,

I should like to bring to your attention to the above order number which we received yesterday.

Skynet attempted to deliver this item on the 26th April 2017. This first delivery was returned as the item was damaged. I can only imagine that this item was damaged at some point during transportation.

We received delivery of the new undamaged item yesterday. My Mother in Law was alone in the condo at the time and so she received delivery and was unfortunate enough to also receive with it what I can only describe as the most rude and totally unacceptable levels of customer service from Skynet transportation personnel.

As I said she was alone, she is 69 years old and felt intimidated and stressed by transportation personnel who were continually showing their reluctance to assist her. She was in the same state when I returned home some 4 or 5 hours later.

Both the delivery of the first damaged item and the levels of service we received upon delivery of the second item clearly demonstrate the complete incompetence of the transportation provider that 11th street is currently using to carry out simple deliveries successfully and with satisfactory service levels.

That is why we feel that we should bring this to your attention. As a reputable provider of online goods and services, you may wish to reconsider the transportation company that you are currently using and use a provider that matches your own outstanding reputation. Especially since upon investigation on the internet I have seen numerous other similar complaints (see weblink below).

The registration of the Skynet vehicle that entered the condo yesterday to deliver was NDE 8357. Security staff at our condo gave me this information after I went to talk to them yesterday evening about this incident. We have brought it to their attention also. Security advised us that Skynet has now been “flagged” and they will now be extra vigilant when dealing with ANY Skynet deliveries to the entire condo in future.

Ci
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 21, 2019

Sky net totally sucks and so do 11 street, a totally usuless market place with a bounch of stupid staff include the manager who cant solve the problems and dragging for years.