Skout / termination of my account / blocked account
I tried logging into my Skout account this morning (I am never online). Imagine my surprise when I saw that my email address was blocked!
I emailed support @ Skout, inquiring why my account was blocked, and the reply was as follows:
"We have reviewed your account and, according to our records, your account was deactivated due to inappropriate content."
I sent a reply email requesting a more specific answer as to what it is that I supposedly did that violated the rules.
Skout just replied that they do not disclose details of the violation with the users.
Excuse me, but I have a right to know what the violation was!!! You have unfairly blocked my account! I did not load naked photos on my profile. I was online yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks! There could not have been a violation!
In fact, when I was online yesterday, someone sent me a message stating that I am a scammer, and he swore at me; so I blocked him! I was the victim!
I want Skout to provide me with legitimate evidence that I violated the app rules.
More Skout Complaints & Reviews
- Skout - account terminated 
- Skout - blocking and ban users 
- Skout - imposter/fake 
- Skout - blocked for too many login attempts
- Skout - I can't login due to the ask of a phone number. I put in my phone number and it says it's a none valied phone number but it obviously is 
- Skout - my account
- Skout - fraud
- Skout - Why am I being blocked from my account?
- Skout - lost my account twice
- Skout - google login : 404