Skout / termination of my account / blocked account

Aug 16, 2015
Phone: 0799509757
I tried logging into my Skout account this morning (I am never online). Imagine my surprise when I saw that my email address was blocked!

I emailed support @ Skout, inquiring why my account was blocked, and the reply was as follows:

"We have reviewed your account and, according to our records, your account was deactivated due to inappropriate content."

I sent a reply email requesting a more specific answer as to what it is that I supposedly did that violated the rules.

Skout just replied that they do not disclose details of the violation with the users.

Excuse me, but I have a right to know what the violation was!!! You have unfairly blocked my account! I did not load naked photos on my profile. I was online yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks! There could not have been a violation!

In fact, when I was online yesterday, someone sent me a message stating that I am a scammer, and he swore at me; so I blocked him! I was the victim!

I want Skout to provide me with legitimate evidence that I violated the app rules.

Skout Logo Skout