Skout / POF / I have not met anyone who was real.

United States Review updated:

I received emails from Skout POF. Women claimed to live close and wanted to meet. I know this scam! Then they will tell me to add them to yahoo messenger to chat but all they do is try to bait me to join other sites or to pay to watch them on a web cam site. I have not met any one who was real.

• Omar Al-Bayati's Response, Sep 08, 2017

it's asking for my phone number and it's not accepting it.

• Phani Babu's Response, Oct 04, 2018

There is a person name Reyakumari who mention my contact number in Onther profile and all the people those who using that application is calling on my contact number and abusing me for no reason kindly deactivate that account or I'm complaint in the cyber cell how could any one can use other...

Pa
Feb 13, 2013

Comments

• Um
      Aug 14, 2018
    Skout - I would like to report a few skout accounts for indecency
    Schaumburg
    Illinois

I & my my friend are being harassed on skout with indecent messages. In spite of blocking, we get these sane people going behind us.
    Please let us know the next steps we can take

• Ra
      Aug 15, 2018
    Skout - Fake Profile Creation
    Oman

Somebody has used my phone number 0096899142169 to fake a profile, I have been getting annoying messages on my wattsapp although I have not registered on Skout please help I would also like to know the IP address of the same in order to report the crime.

Aug 15, 2018
    Skout - Invalid Number. Please enter a valid mobile number. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact support.
    Bowling Green
    Kentucky

hi this is frank i have issues with my phone number it works and wont me add to it please fix i am try to get to you about nobody answer me about thank you have a nice day

• Go
      Aug 20, 2018
    Skout - How to delete pictures uploaded to share with others?
    Singapore

Hi! How do i delete pictures shared through Skout chat window with friends? The pics stay there, and dont get deleted or removed. And just keep accumulating. Does somebody know how to delete them on my side?

• Di
    Skout - i wanna my skout Back
    Kota Bogor
    Indonesia

please i wanna my skout Back, i should can i do?

• Ra
    Skout - Why am I blocked
    Australia

I don't know why my email is blocked and the reason why I was banned
    Please explain the reason as I was going to rejoin Skout

• Fa
    Skout - live stream
    Indonesia

Why my favourite people in skout doesn't have noticed to me if they doing live, and I can't find them in live stream?. If somebody favorite people, so they can find them in favorite search in live streaming.

• Kl
    Skout - account blocked

I was trying to login my account this morning and it showed me account blocked for many login attempts.
    For no reasons of which I don know

• Ro
      Aug 20, 2018
    Skout - my points are gone zero
    United Arab Emirates

Dear skout Team,
    Hi iam very old skout member I have been with skout for many years now guess when it's started I had around 500 to 1000 points it's all gone now it shows zero please help me get my points I beg of u

Thanks and regards Rocky

• My
      Aug 20, 2018
    Skout - Blocked my account?
    skout.com

Hi I'm grace streamer of Skout... Please help me to unblock my account [protected]@gmail.com my ID grace11085..someone blocked my account..to many attempts.. That's why my account going blocked.. Please please Skout help me to unblock my account..

Skout - Skout community standards
    Taguig
    Philippines

Why did u blocked my account user id :'andriy12345' . seriously? You guys sucks. Please recover my account. Or else i will write on internet how lame your app is and how bad skout. [censored] you all. Skout. Pls fix ur rules other wise your loosing some members. [censored] you and you lame ass app. Please recover my account. You guys should go to hell

• Ba
    Skout - payment

I paid for the premium but different get the benifets. I unscurbibe for the app. A refund would be nice if. Free month if u could.

• Wi
      Aug 21, 2018
    Skout - not allowing me to give gifts

I was given 290 diamonds and when went to go live another skouter a gift it just took the points and didn't allow them to receive the gift please fix this.

• La
    Skout - It blocked me?

I Lakia Marie made a skout account and it randomly blocked me and logged me out saying my info is invalid. When its not. Please help me get my account back I followed the guide lines so idk why I was blocked. My meet me (purple app) has done the same thing sucks lost all my friends😢 please help me I used this email [protected]@yahoo.com - Lakia

• Sh
    Skout - it says I have been blocked and I want to know why
    Richmond
    Indiana

My name on Skout is Sheila Maxwell
    And I want to know what did I do wrong to get blocked . Down below is my profile picture . PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I DO LOVE THIS WEBSITES AND IM VERY MUCH RESPECTFUL AND DONT DO ANY NEUDS. I ONLY BEEN ON THAT SITE FOR 5 DAYS. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. .
    .. Sheila Maxwell
    (765)977-5252 please call

• Co
      Aug 28, 2018
    Skout - mobile phone code

A guy named Kevin mason on my kik used my cell number for flurv.. and without knowing what exactly he did or was going on I had gave him the verification code.. what what what do we do I do not want my number hooked to his account... my name is Allie or Alicia. I really don't know what else to say

Aug 28, 2018
    Skout - I am trying sign up and cant
    Plainfield
    Illinois

I tried to sign up and put my phone number for verification and ist says its wrong number
    Please help me with this problem. My id is Anna and my email: [protected]@gmail.com
    Waiting for your responce

• Ke
    Skout - blocking
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia

Why was I blocked after sending a nude pic to someone who asked for it?

• Gr
    Skout - skout log in
    Bacolod city
    Philippines

Please reactivate my account in skype [protected]@gmail.com

• Ah
    Skout - skout chat
    Manassas
    Virginia
    Egypt

Dear Sir,
    I use skout App in Android . In meet people i choice near but still not showen any people from Egypt . And iam in Egypt right now?
    Please Advice
    Best regards

• Mi
    Skout - harassment
    Canada

I repeatedly reported someone from your app who kept making different profiles with a similar username and the same photographs. You never considered this regard and they have been harassing me non-stop. You need to fix this because it can be dangerous for people, especially if the other person lives relatively close to me!!!

• 88
      Sep 01, 2018
    Skout - the chat option doesn't work
    Israel

A while after I downloaded the app the chat stopped working. I removed the app from my phone and downloaded it again after a month, and it worked again, but then it stopped working again. There are the send a message, send a sticker and voice recording options only.

• Al
    Skout - login in scout
    Pakistan

I forget my login email . But I remember my mobile number and password. Can you please let me know what was my email address to login.

My mobile number is +923235598845
    Country Pakistan

Please do the needful ASAP.

• Se
    Skout.com - I can’t log into my account
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Skout.com

I can't log into my account, at first I wasn't to delete it but it only gave me an option to deactivated it. Now it logged me out and I can't get back into my account. My user name is [protected]@gmail.com, now for some reason I can't log in using the same password that I was using before. I need help on trying to get rid of this app I don't want it

• Ah
      Sep 02, 2018
    Skout - my phone number
    Kuwait

Someone is using my phone number on skout please remove ... +96569601330 ... thank you

• Ri
      Sep 05, 2018
    Skout - phone number verification

My account is locked saying i need to do a phone number verification and when i put my number in it says the number isnt valid but it is so i dont know what to do.

• Di
      Sep 05, 2018
    Skout - phone number veification issue
    Los Angeles
    California

Hello, would love to keep using this app. It won't let me verify my phone number... says invalid number. Many people have a similar issue, please help!

• En
      Sep 09, 2018
    Skout - I cant open my account
    Lapu-lapu city
    Philippines

What happened to your site
    I cannot open it since this morning
    And now its already 6:35 my god... Only logo of skout will pop up

This is not a good site to recommend

• Ha
      Sep 10, 2018
    Skout - im complaining about skout
    kolkata
    India

skout has done very bad thing with me because im using from three years but suddenly yesterday it asked me a phone number for verification code i gave them but its telling my number is+917980725457 wrong please do check this matter i cant even log in to it

• Ga
    Skout - skout
    Lancaster
    Pennsylvania

Hola, quiero tratar de recuperar mi cuenta de Skout, puse una foto sin querer creí que la podia poner privada pero me equivoque y el sistema me bloqueó. Por favor si me pueden dar una oportunidad y desbloquearme.. Gracias!

Skout - invalid number
    Philippines

I put my correct number in skout but it won't confirm so what should i do now? I have lots of friends in skout in a different countries and cities .i love this app im just waiting here to work this out .please help

• Si
      Sep 11, 2018
    Skout - download app for free points

Hi,

I just downloaded draft kings and deposited $10 in order to get the 2530 points. I am a new user. When I exited and restart the SKOUT app, i did not get that amount of points. It has happened to other apps I downloaded as well and it didn't get the points I should have. :(

Simon

• Om
    Skout - phone number
    Lake Creek, Texas
    Malaysia

it's asking for my phone number and it's not accepting it.

Skout - skout app

I was blocked for no reason whatsoever. I really liked the guy I was talking to, please unblocked me @batman1679 so I can continue talking to him.

Skout - account
    Houston
    Texas

Y can't I login to my account with FB if I wasn't broadcasting nudity what's the point of broadcasting if your account is gonna get deleted

• Na
    Skout - I have been blocked without reson
    United Arab Emirates

I have been blocked without reason i like to use dating site but here is lots scammers so pleas unblocked me soon as possible
    My name is naureen gonz my email is
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Pleas unblocked me coz my friends waiting to reply him . Thanks

• Av
      Sep 19, 2018
    Skout - issue with account verification
    India

I am unable to use SKOUT app as today I got a message which stated that phone number is required for verification so I entered my mobile no +91-9872971274 (India) but it is not accepting my no nor any verification code is sent. Could you please resolve this issue at the earliest. Thanks.

• Ca
    Skout - phone number verification
    Philippines

I'm from philippines and I'm putting my number on your verification page and it's saying that my number is invalid. I'm using this number as my personal number. How come it is invalid?

Sep 19, 2018
    Skout - banned for no reason
    San Francisco
    California

I was on scout and all of a sudden i got banned for to many log in attempts i need this resolved i dont get why i got banned for no reason i need your help

• Ev
      Sep 19, 2018
    Skout - can't use my skout cuz my number said it not invalid number
    Anaheim
    California

I put my number and it didn't work out my old one and it did my email [protected]@gmail.com u could plz help me out I love the app now just doesn't let me use it cuz my real number doesn't want go thru