Skagen Slimline Watch / stay away
I read with interest the complaint by Dan Snedigar that his Skagen Slimline men's watch crystal failed on him twice. We have had the exact same failure with our slimline watch. The crystal cracked for no apparent reason. The replacement cost is $30, but after reading his complaint, we question that wisdom of dumping money into a product that has a innate failure in the crystal... what is the point. My advice echos his - stay away from Skagen and buy a watch that does not have this type of failure, and poor customer support.
More Skagen Slimline Watch Complaints & Reviews
- Skagen Watch - poor quality & customer service 
- Skagen Watches - new watch stopped working after a couple of hours 
- Skagen Watch - glass cracked without any hit/bump/fall 
- Skagen - cracked glass 
- Skagen Watches - poor quality product 
- Skagen - Skagen hybrid
- Skagen - no complaint! my apologies and amends!
- Skagen - no delivery, no refund
- Skagen Watch - watches
- Skagen - watch