Skagen / quality problem
I have bought 2 Skagen watches in the past year, because I like the design of their woven metallic bands. I bought the second after the crystal on the first had broken. It took very little time before the crystal on the second one broke as well.
I have never broken a crystal on a watch before, in over 40 years, so it does seem that they have a quality problem.
I would like the company to repair both watches by replacing the crystals at no charge.
More Skagen Complaints & Reviews
- Skagen Watch - poor quality & customer service 
- Skagen Slimline Watch - stay away 
- Skagen Watches - new watch stopped working after a couple of hours 
- Skagen Watch - glass cracked without any hit/bump/fall 
- Skagen - cracked glass 
- Skagen Watches - poor quality product 
- Skagen - customer service 
- Skagen - skagen mens watch
- Skagen - watch
- Skagen - cheaply made, and doesn't stand behind their product