Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood / family orientated??
Myself and my family were looking forward to going out for a family meal at the local pub/restaurant called The Riftswood on the Comberford Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire. Upon entering the premises we asked for a table for 6 people and a highchair for the baby who is 19 months old, we were told that they had not any highchairs on the premises so could not help. I was extremely upset at the thought of a family orientated restaurant not accommodating for families with babies and toddlers. Also upon the baby needing changing I was most distressed that I had to lay my child on a freezing cold floor as there were no amenities for baby changing which I found disgraceful considering it is advertised as a family restaurant. Our whole experience of this establishment was very disappointing and the fact that we had to have our son on our laps whilst eating off of sizzling plates was dreadful.
More Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood Complaints & Reviews
- Sizzling Pubs - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - failure to ressolve complaint 
- Sizzling Pubs - food 
- Sizzlingpubs.co.uk - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - poor customer sevice 
- Sizzling Pubs - food and dirt
- Sizzling Pubs - food service and disappointed
- Sizzling Pubs - [email protected]
- Sizzling Pubs - service
- Court Oak Sizzling Pub - mexican meltdown