Sizzling Pubs / food

Burnley, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi I just want to write this complain now as I was too scared to do it in the pub it's self! Me and my boyfriend walked into the prairie pub burnley for a bite to eat and a drink we walked in about 7 tables we're full of half eaten food baring in mind there was no one even in the pub so didn't think that looked very hygienic we took a seat and looked into the menu we both got the chicken fillet burger and chips we also paid extra £1 for a drink the meal came looked okay as such we was ment to be getting Monterey Jack cheese which there was cheese on top of the chicken but very little and 100% wasn't Monterey Jack cheese the chicken it's self was really hard and cold and we wanted seasoned chips but they said they didn't do them anymore which it did say they had them on the menu we both eat about half of 1 of the chicken fillets chips were bland and very cold we never got told where the cutlery or sauces were so we sat about 3/4mins waiting on them for someone else to tell us who didn't work there you have to get your own! Really not happy at 2meals came to nearly £20 and we didn't enjoy or eat any of it!

Ch
May 18, 2017

Comments

• We
      18th of May, 2017

Sizzling Pubs in a chain. Contact them directly on their corporate website. Sizzlingpubs.co.uk