Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave / Customer service is not honest and full of lied.. Customer service is not honest and full of lied

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Stay away from this company. Customer service is not honest and full of lied.

Here is my buying experiences:
I purchased the lcd tv mount on 3/3/09. I called on 3/06/09 to get the order status, he male rep told me that they are out of stock on the mount and they are in process of fulfilling them. The on next tuesday 3/10/09, they send me an email stating my order is cancelled due to credit card problem. The credit card I used is amex gift card, I call the amex and they told me that the amount of money is preauthorized already by 6ave.. Therefore, I called 6th ave. This time the female rep told me that my shipping address is not matching with my credit card company. I told her this is a gift card from amex. Then she told me that they don't accept gift card as form of payment. I asked her why the last male rep didn't told me this when I called in for order status. She said I don't know. And she lied to me that someone call me to notify me before cancellation. Which is not true. However, I told her that I can used different card now and replace this order. The she transfer me to this male sales rep. He told me that I can't replace this order because they don't have it in stock. So the conclusion is "this company is full of # and will cancel your order without notification"

Stay way!!!

Ge

Comments

• T1
      12th of Mar, 2009

Use your Amex card to DIScredit thrm. A poor reference with High Enders will hurt!