Sixt / overcharges
Returning back home we had received 2 additional charges from Sixt.it - we had hired two separate rental dates and places.
We had booked on- line and paid in full...and be no means cheap!
We have been struggling to find out what the extra charges were for, both around 70 Euro each.
The cars were returned full of petrol and before the due time.
And with no damage.
After a number of emails one has been acknowledged as a ' system anomaly', this is the one I also had my card card company chasing (AMEX, they did a good job -unlike ViSA that I had asked to chase the other booked with their card- to do that they would have to cancel my credit card- forget that!)
The other charge is still in limbo more than a month later, and more emails.
Just to get a couple of other things out;
-we booked on-line for a depot that does not actually exist anymore and spent hours looking for it.
-we booked and paid for a group 'c' car and at check in were given a 'b' car without any mention, or offer to refund the difference. After some insistence I had the guy call h/office and then got an upgrade to a higher level which is what you would expect if your group was not avail.
I'd like to think that they can still redeem themselves, , , but, , , we'll see...! Sounds to me from other posting this is a norm for them.
More Sixt Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - car rental hidden charges
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - didn't receive the car at all
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - unauthorised credit card charges
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - fiat opel astra
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - collision damage waiver overcharge