Sit N Sleep Inc / Bad Bed Company

We purchased a Bed and paid cash. Within a week we heard popping and other noises on my husbands side. Within a month we called about the noises and complained that as my husband would stand the Matress would " Pop out". Three months in, the bed did have a sag. We turned the bed to see if it would help. It did not. The next month we asked to return it. The company sent out a man who took "measurements" Of the bed. He never sat or lied down in the bed to see if the problem existed.( This was like saying I want to return the shoes I bought and they say the shoes look fine). The only way to know the problem is to lay in the bed. Of course he said we would get a letter and ruling on the return of our bed. Can you guess the answer to the ruling. We could not afford another bed so our backs are in pain until we can afford it. Their must be a better way to purchase a good bed.

Na

Comments

• Nv
      4th of Oct, 2013

I too have had a similar situation recently... the bed on my side was much softer than my wife's. they sent out a "technician" to check out the bed. And I never saw any results of the bed being within specs. My suggestion to everyone, use SLEEP TRAIN if you have one near you. they advertise MONEY BACK GAURANTEE... NO 20% RESTOCKING FEE. SHAME ON SIT N SLEEP. I GET DISGUSTED EVERYTIME I SEE THERE ADS. I emailed them. They never responded.