Sirius XM Radio / harassment
I bought a brand new Elantra in 2007 equipped with an XM radio. The first 3 months were free and after the free trial ended I opted to subscribe. I was 23-years-old at the time, had a great job and didn't consider the expense to be that much.
Fast forward to June 2009. Life had changed a lot and while I still have that great job, I am now also a mom and paying $142/year for a service which I don't use on a regular basis was unjustifiable. After spending over a hour on the telephone with a customer service rep who tried selling me every plan under the sun, I was finally able to cancel my account.
Three weeks ago the phone calls started. Sirius XM calls my home at least 6 times per day, something that I consider harassment. They've called as early as 5:30am and as late at 12:52AM. The first time I answered thinking it was a family member or friend calling because of an emergency and was appalled to hear a rep for this company on the other end of the line. It's to the point now where I take my home phone off the hook once I go to bed.
I've called Sirius XM over a dozen times in the past couple of weeks and expressed to them that I do not want to renew my subscription and that they are no longer welcome to call me. Each person tells me, "I'll make a note", and within hours the calls start again! This company is positively ridiculous and I absolutely regret my decision to subscribe in the first place.
More Sirius XM Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- XM radio - Don't buy XM Radio 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service