Sirius Satellite Radio / subsequent insufficient funds charges

I have spent several hours on the phone since June 13, 2009 talking to customer service reps, supervisors, billing reps, supervisors trying to get to the bottom of and recieve a refund for illicit removal of funds from my checking acct. and subsequent insufficient funds charges. My bank will reverse the charges when sirius refunds my money. Thus far in the past several weeks I have spent more than five hours on the phone and spoken to more than a dozen Sirius Sattelite radio people who have all assured me that the money would be refunded but the money has not been returned to my acct. The trouble they have caused me and the subsequent domino effect is of no concern to them. They have not offered anything in the way of compensation at all. They only keep saying they are sorry and that it is fixed, except there is no money appearing in my acct. so obviously it is not fixed.

Ru

Comments

• Au
      12th of Jan, 2011

if we dont make any sense on the phones its because
    A: We are sooooo tired of explaining the SAME thing to 500 pissed off people who just argue with us and expect us to bend company policies. As if we have an "erase bill" or "refund all the money" button we can just click to make all your problems magically go away.

B: We are all REALLY high. or drunk. or tweaked the [censor] out. some of us havn't slept in 2 or 3 days. We may place you on hold to go snort some crystal meth in the bathrooms.

C: You people are RUDE. You call cussing and hollering. as if thats going to get you anywhere. AHAHA. We just hang up on you or transfer you to the spanish department. We sooo do not have to put up with your [censor].