SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications / collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online

1 Singapore, Singapore

May I know whats the point of doing online renewal? I did online renewal for hassle free. But for phone collection I choose the option to collect in person at Bugis junction with the appointment at 1pm. I've reached there before 1pm and collected Q ticket number "A1005" at 2.52pm in which its indicated that 1 hour estimated waiting time while at the moment serving Q number is "A1003". I was curious about the waiting time since I have appointment slot so asked the staff and he advised it may not be accurate but I have to wait. I have waited for an hour nd when about to call my number they skipped my number and called "A1006". You have wasted 1 hour of my time and effort and your staff really don't respect the customer time and effort. He might give the favor to his friend or person that he knows of. Its the conflict of interests. I really upset over what has happened to me and really fed up with this kind of terrible service that I have received as a 8 years long royal customer. Really terrible and annoying experience. Enclosed the evidences attached.

Ky