SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications / analogue landline and hunting line
We are suffering the multiple service down time of our landline at our nursing home.
Our tel number is [protected] is a hunting line with an auxiliary line [protected].
The line was not working from sometime in Dec 2017. It was not apparent because people who cannot get through the line will simply call the mobile phone number of the manager.
It was by coincidence that the fault was discovered. We immediately reported it and it was rectified by Singtel. However, the same fault occurred a total of three times since January 2018.
Dates of visits by Singtel Technicians:
1) 19 Jan 2018 ( complain was tel no [protected] was not working)
2) 19 Feb 2018 ( complain was tel no [protected] was not working)
3) 22 May 2018 ( complain was tel no [protected] was not working)
Each time the technicians said the fault is at the nearby exchange station housed on the property of Balmoral Plaza, 271 Bukit Timah Road, 259708. They would go there and comeback and said its connection is rusty and invariably would be rectified.
In the most recent visit, the technician Mr Tan Ah Chwee returned the same information and when I spoke with him on the line and ask him to do more to ensure that the problem is rectified permanently, he said it is not his problem and if there is anything I should take it up with higher authority. This is a very disappointing typical answer.
We are operating a service something like a hospital that everyday, patients in our Loft fall ill and require important medical information to be communicated to the family and laboratories call in blood test results.We need a reliable phone line.
I hope something can be done about it.
Dr Lee Wee Joseph
Good Shepherd Home Pte Ltd
255 Bukit Timah Road,
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online