Singtel / disconnection fees on account [protected]
I was given a disconnection fee on my account with more than 10 lines due to late payment. I was trying to set up my giro account with singtel and not more than 1 months later I was hit with another disconnection fee again!! Both cost more than $500.
The funny thing was that I was speaking to Singtel staff on payment matters throughout all the way. None advised me on an impending service disruption. It seems that Singtel only works by snail mails and no... no smses.
I am not told how to appeal the process. Singtel please get back to me at [protected].
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online