Singlesnet.com / Ripped off my money

13 a highland circleNeedham, MA, United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone: 617-301-6210

Around February 1st i wanted to try a dating service so i logged into www.singlesnet.com. I tried it out and liked it so on February the 15th I had them to upgrade it to a gold membership. On February the 18th they took the money out of the checking account and i was emailing ladies to date. On February the 28th i tried to log into singlesnet and did but i could not email any ladies so i went to there help system to ask what was the problem and they said i was not a paying member. I have my checking account statement but i was suppose to get 30 day and i only got 10. I have turned this matter over to the better business bureau but be aware if they will take my money they can take your money. So make sure you keep all paper work that shows u paid.I do not know if this is a scam or not but the next step is filing a police report and see what will happen. Thanks mike.

Comments

Se
  31st of Jan, 2008

www.SinglesNet.com - No access to website!
singlesnet.com
16551 hartwell
Detroit
Michigan
Phone: 313 778 3752
www.singlesnet.com

I registered by check to have full access and apparently i didn't have enough funds in my account at the time. I went to the bank 1-30-08 and and deposited the money. Which singlesnet withdrew and now i cant get access to the website.
Ka
  27th of Apr, 2008
IM NOT COMPLAINING I WANT TO CHANGE MY OLD E-MAIL katherw09@aol.com NOT USING STOP
SENDING TO OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS SEND TO NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS kathyh49@comcast.net i want to know when does my next payment come out of bank?? WHAT DATE EACH MONTH WILL YOU BE DEDUCTING IT OUT . I NEEDTO KNOW TO MAKE SURE THE MONEY IS THERE? KATHY HARWOOD

PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL TO LET ME KNOW WHEN THE MONEY COMES OUT OF BANK OK ??
Je
  28th of Apr, 2008
i agree mike.
Ka
  29th of Apr, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHO TO GET WHOLE OF I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP NOW . DO NOT TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT JUST STOP RIGHT
NOW ANY TRANACTIONS I DECIDED I DONT WANT THIS NETWORK AS OF APRIL 29TH 08 TAKE KATHY HARWOOD OUT OF THE SYSTEM OR I WILL STOP PAYMENT ON THE WITHDRAW FROM MY BANK YOUR A UP STANDING PROGRAM LETS GIVE THE PEOPLE A BREAK BE HONEST INSTEAD OF BEING DISHONEST

TAKE KATHY HARWOOD OUT NOW FROM SINGLESNET IF YOU CANT E-MAIL ME kathyh49@comcast.net and tell me how dont leave me without knowing how to quit singlesnet.
Je
  20th of Jul, 2008
cant get my e-mail messages. i used to log on and get my mail. now i have to log on and it rejects my password.
  31st of Aug, 2008
Something is definately "AFOOT", as Sherlock Holmes would say to Dr. Watson. And my response is, "SAY, HOLMES !?"

Dear Kathy, I hope you don't mind if I email you directly, but singlesnet.com doesn't even show me how to "CHANGE MY PROFILE TO READ, "NO PHOTO, NO RESPONSE". I delete more emails than I open. I specify a certain "from to" age group, and foxy 25 year old women send me messages stating that they are 57 years old! "WAZSS UP WID DAT MAANN? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT SOMEONE WHO CAN PREVENT SINGLES. RIPP ME OFF. GOTTCHA!. CON. SPIDERS' WEB. HELP. FCC!? Please write me at elijah2@q.com Thnakyou fellow singles !!! 25 year old drop dead gorgeous women post their age as 57 years old, and email me, and I am expected to email them back in order to get seduced into singlesnet, so they can ripp me off again. I delete more mail than I receive. HELP. I NEED SOME BODY. HELP. NOT JUST ANY BODY. HELLEEPPP!!!

elijah2@q.com This message is "REAL". How many others reading this mail believe that at least one third of all of the men and, or, women, are real subscribers, and how many believe that about 60% of all of the men and women are employees of singlesnet.com!!!

Let us all write a note, so that all other singles get the message. And I do not mean"message, as in rub down!

Please post your statement.
  31st of Aug, 2008
DONE!
Ti
  12th of Sep, 2008
i need a serious partner am female 26 yrs am from usa alabama if u ar intrested in me u can add me on my yahoomessenger tina4luv2300@yahoo.com
Ro
  5th of Oct, 2008
i just new member and they cut me off i pay $24.99 is not even one month that ripe off for me can you on this i can contact any one off my email because anyone of your employee or who ever is not good so i complaint i'm paying again to start again money is hard to earn right now pls. be understanding thank you send me the answer again thank you
Am
  5th of Oct, 2008
Why date online? Maybe because you are either 1). Fat 2). Have problems 3). No confidence 4). Can't meet anyone in real life because you suck.
Mo
  27th of Oct, 2008
i was born 5 murch 86
Kr
  1st of Nov, 2008
I am so tired of no being able to load the singlesnet.com page. It has UPGRADE right in the middle of the page. I know I am not a member but what a ### way to let you know. I dont need the full access to the site. The free membership is alright for me!
Ni
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I can't log onto singlesnet. It keeps saying HTTP sever error. I don't undersatnd.
Me
  10th of Nov, 2008
Singlesnet is a rip off. Their programs are ridiculous. They say they are fixing problem's but, they always make it worse. And not to mention it's to easy for hackers to get into your system and bug it. I wish they could work it out because this is a good sight!!!
  16th of Nov, 2008
I am no longer a client of singlesnet.com, so I don't care that 21 year old women list their age as 55 years of age, when their photos show a gorgeous 21 year old model.
Oy
  24th of Nov, 2008
I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND
Oy
  24th of Nov, 2008
i want to be my friend
Go
  5th of Feb, 2009
www.buildmyspouse.com charges a 1 time fee and has some super hot singles, all real. Their service is guaranteed...I met my current girlfriend on there.
Nu
  25th of Feb, 2009
www.singlesnet.com after charging my card, I can't log on to their web site. I called their custmer service and they said this happens sometimes. I will have to start again and input all my information. I will give them another try since I met some nice gentlemen on the site. If this happens again, I will have to cancel. Nubia0630@yahoo
Be
  19th of Mar, 2009
I am so frustrated with this site and I am a paid member, I have had to change my username twice, still can't get into site, and never have..today I tried again and same old thing, someone already has that name..so I am right back where I started, as of right now I have never got in the site, want me to change either username, or password every time, I have clicked help, and every button to get someone to help me, had a site to email so I did that, but it wouldn't send. Can anyone tell me how or a way I can reach someone in charge of this ste...singelsnet.com...thanks, email me at yesicare6@aol.com

Singlesnet.com Logo Singlesnet.com