[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / speed post is inflexible

Singapore, Singapore

Most Singaporeans have to work long hours and are usually only home in the evening and not all of us have people at home. Whenever my parcel is not delivered successfully because nobody is at home, I have to walk 20 minutes to my nearest post office and there are no buses. Even if I call in advance to request for my parcel to be left outside my house, with my approval, I am told that this is not possible. I ask if I can arrange for my parcel to be sent in the evening, they tell me it's not possible again. If I am paying for the service, why is every small request impossible? I think Singpost needs to be a bit more flexible in their services, if that's what I ask for then maybe you can just leave the parcel outside my house as I am willing to be responsible for it. If I have to go collect it at a post office, I might as well not use your service!

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2017

Hi YansNel, we are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.

Ya