[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / speed post is inflexible
Most Singaporeans have to work long hours and are usually only home in the evening and not all of us have people at home. Whenever my parcel is not delivered successfully because nobody is at home, I have to walk 20 minutes to my nearest post office and there are no buses. Even if I call in advance to request for my parcel to be left outside my house, with my approval, I am told that this is not possible. I ask if I can arrange for my parcel to be sent in the evening, they tell me it's not possible again. If I am paying for the service, why is every small request impossible? I think Singpost needs to be a bit more flexible in their services, if that's what I ask for then maybe you can just leave the parcel outside my house as I am willing to be responsible for it. If I have to go collect it at a post office, I might as well not use your service!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2017
Hi YansNel, we are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel