[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / parcel delivery personnel

Dishonest Delivery Personnel (BEAT 7614) was unable to deliver my parcel on 14th Nov 17. And to cover his track (I presumed) stated a false time of delivery on the Delivery Notification Form.

I personally left my home after 2pm on 14th Nov 17. The last member of my family left my home 2:38pm. The Delivery Notification form stated that he/she tried to deliver at 11:38pm.

This is not the first time that such things have happened. On other occasions, he press my door bell continuously non stop until someone comes to the door. After that complain, he pressed twice and turn around and walked away without waiting.

Attached picture 1 shows delivery notice
Attached picture 2 shows the time my family left my home.

Previous case numbers as follows :

CAS-647419-Z5K7D6
CAS-584635-N6K9J6

Seems that many delivery personnel with no integrity are working for the GREAT SINGAPORE POST?

Best regards

Ronnie Sim

Singapore Post (SingPost)
Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017

Hi, Ronnie. Thank you for reaching out to us. Rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant delivery team. One of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter.

Ro