[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / parcel delivery personnel
Dishonest Delivery Personnel (BEAT 7614) was unable to deliver my parcel on 14th Nov 17. And to cover his track (I presumed) stated a false time of delivery on the Delivery Notification Form.
I personally left my home after 2pm on 14th Nov 17. The last member of my family left my home 2:38pm. The Delivery Notification form stated that he/she tried to deliver at 11:38pm.
This is not the first time that such things have happened. On other occasions, he press my door bell continuously non stop until someone comes to the door. After that complain, he pressed twice and turn around and walked away without waiting.
Attached picture 1 shows delivery notice
Attached picture 2 shows the time my family left my home.
Previous case numbers as follows :
Seems that many delivery personnel with no integrity are working for the GREAT SINGAPORE POST?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017
Hi, Ronnie. Thank you for reaching out to us. Rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant delivery team. One of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel