[Resolved] Singapore Post / postal service

10 Eunos Road 8 Singapore Post Centre, SG

On the 14 November 2017 at about 16:00 HRS, I received an update from my tracking notification that the delivery status of my parcel fail. due to incorrect address. Right after that I called up Singapore Post regards to this matter.

On phone, the customer service officer informed me that he will send a request to the relevant department and update me on this issue and it will take around 3 working days and it will be flag as HIGH IMPORTANT.

On 15 November 2017 at about 17:00 HRS, I called the service centre again to get an update of my parcel, they informed me that the parcel is still being search by the relevant department and request me to wait till best end of day, 18:00 HRS or latest by 16 November 2017 @ 10:00 HRS. He also informed me that the delivery man does not carry any phone.

I have received multiple parcel where by the delivery man called upon arriving for registered post. Even so if this is a special case i believe that the standard of service being served by Singapore Post compared to all other postage service is way below average level of standard.

On 16 November 2017 at about 16:00 HRS, the system update that the item was shipped back to the sender, without any update from the customer service I was not informed.

On 17 November 2017 at about 12:00 HRS, I called in again, i was informed by them that due to my request to wave off the fees that was charged to me, they have to bring up to the higher management and would take some time.

At this point of time I was still not informed that my parcel was already shipped back.

Again i asked what is the update of my parcel, this time he told me that they are still searching and will definitely get back by end of day.

On the same day at about 20:30 HRS, I call in again and this time they told me that the parcel has already been shipped out, we sorry, please contact your sender. I rage out and was transferred to manager uncharged, SATYAN,

SATYAN, informed me that they received from the relevant department at 17:00 HRS. As they about to call me by 20:30HRS i already called in. He mention that there is nothing that they can do on their side and requested me to contact the sender instead and ended the call.

I belive that as a goverment owned customer service provider and a main courier in Singapore, I expect the service to be more professional instead, I was disgusted by the service that was being provide especially the twisted stories that you put up to cover the mess that was made without even allowing me to go to the nearest post office or HQ to retrieve.

We singaporeans depend and trusted Singapore Post to deliver our items, however over and over again issues like this was taken fogranted. If I were given a choice to choose a courier I would definitely put singapore post as my last choice of hope.

Singapore Post
Singapore Post

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 21, 2017

Hi. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your full delivery address and tracking number for us to follow up on your feedback. Thank you.

Na