Simoniz / Definitely does not work

Bought this product and it did not remove the smallest or slightest of scratches from my car. No matter how hard I tried. Do not buy. A big let down and scam. Also spent more than 30 mins in buying process as they tried selling many other products. The quality of the materials are very poor and my husband and I have followed the instructions carefully several times but with no good results and no change at all to the scratches on the car.

It’s a pity that a product like this is still allowed in the market fooling consumers.

Va

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2009

wow what a $ 30.00 mistake the scratch filler frose up on me after following the directing to a T .I;am very piticular about my car and always maintain my car myself, with pride, now I;am stuck with a defective product and after trying to returning the unopen product S.H. may end up with few dollars, what to do ?? of course no phone no. never again. p oed customer

• Ha
      17th of Jan, 2010

I tried your clear coat scratch repair filler & sealer and was disapppointed in your product. Applied as directed and this product does not do as you advertise. Please do your customers a favor and take you pitch-man commercial off the air. Sure would like my money back. Never again will you see me as a customer.

• Ha
      17th of Jan, 2010

Your advertisement is misleading. The clear coat scratch repair filler & sealer is a big disappointment. It might seal the scratch, however, there is no disappearing of scratch as your pitch-man demonstrated. I knew it was too good to be true but you fished me into trying it.
    Returning my purchase price would be an act of good faith on your part.