Silverline Security / Worst customer service, false ad
This company hires many young salespeople just out of high school or college to fool customers with false advertisement. They will write an invoice showing all the benefits the client is getting when buying this very technologically advanced system. It is a wireless GE system that GE is installing for free and if somebody buys it directly it does not even cost $300.00.
Because they want the customer to sign the contract with them, they cover all the important parts of the contract and summarize what they know he/she would not care about. After signing the contract, they give a three day delay to cancel. When the customer calls before the three day delay, they wait until after the three days are passed to contact the customer and try to solve the issue. Now that the customer has five year contract, the system is not installed properly, it does not work, and they refuse to cancel the contract.
Their customer service people do not have any skills. They treat customers like criminals; all they care about is money when their service is the worst. They removed the customers' old system, if they had one, and threat them to send their names to collection if they would not pay for a system that was not installed properly. They harass customers for their money after they have them sign an unread, hidden contract.
Do not even attempt to talk to them when they knock on your door. They are a bunch of fraudulent salespeople selling false advertisement.
More Silverline Security Complaints & Reviews
- Silverline Security - SCAM 
- Silverline Security - Rip off
- Silverline Security - Misrepresentation of Company 
- Silverline Security - Bad service 
- Silverline Security Company - Scam
- Silverline Security - Alarm system
- Silverline Security - Customer Service
- Silverline Security - SCAM three day trial on a three year contract! 
- Silverline Security - Horrible Install 
- Silverline Security - Happy, not sad