Silverleaf Resorts / Denny Moore / Silverleaf Resorts/ D&M Marketing
As a former employee of Silverleaf Resorts - Buyer beware..The treat their employees
worse than the hundreds of people that they filter through the timeshare presentation.
If you bought with them, check your paperwork. You probably missed a signature on one of the documents, but I guarantee you that if you requested a copy from the corporate office, your signature would be on that document. They forge names and notarize documents long after you have left the resort. That is your grounds for cancelling the program. If you call the corporate office in Dallas, Texas and threaten lawsuit or that you will contact the Attorney General, they will back down. You have to scream loud and long, but they will cancel and possibly refund your money.
Everything they do is illegal. I don't know how they stay in business. I was fired because I refused to lie and cheat good people. Most of the employees are on drugs and drive you around in their vehicles under the influence. Money is their motivator. Do not buy anything from Denny Moore!!!
More Silverleaf Resorts / Denny Moore Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Consumer Fraud / Scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf Resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Waste of Time / Misleading 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf wrong social security numbers (beware) 
- Silverleaf Resorts - transfer of timeshare billing paperwork mixed up
- Silverleaf Resorts - Interest may be being assessed improperly, and have been trying to get a statement for almost two months! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Silverleaf resorts / aka holiday resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - Won't give me information