Silver Sonic XL / scams

Easy Saver
I bought 2 Silver Sonic XL for my husband who is only 42 It don't work. Totally crap. Then I noticed every since then they have been taken $14.95 out off my account every month. But it don't stop there. $14.95 every month wasn't enough. SB Savings 2 go also wanted $14.95 every month and took it and IN Prime Savings wanted $16.95 every 2 weeks and took it.. I never heard of any of these. Nor did I authorize any. I'm sure there is a link to all 3 of these scams Notice that they all have the word SAVINGS in their so called title. I am in the process of calling these people, but getting a person on the phone is tough. All I get is a recording. How convenient. These people really need to be stopped. I never authorized any of these deductions. And even more how come there is no paper trail, no statements? Because it's their way of putting the screws to me. I am not a happy person right now. Does anyone know how t get a person on the phone?
C .M .Gerlach

A  7th of May, 2012 by
You can cancel your account or notify your bank about unathorized charges, your bank have to support you.

Thanoks for your information