Signet Financial Group / Fraud

1 PO Box 6839Vacaville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-4-SIGNET

Signet Financial Group Fraud
All Seasons RV

My name is Randy Jackson from Rochester, Illinois.
I bought a 2006 Puma Travel Trailer from All Seasons RV in Muskegon, Michigan on October 7, 2006 through Ebay. The salesman was Joseph L. Benedict. Mr. Benedict also sold me an extended service contract with a Signet refund addendum for $1, 495.00. The key term of this contract is as follows from the service contract agreement document:

“Signet Financial Group (SFG) agrees to refund the full purchase price ($2, 500 Maximum) of the service contract to the original purchaser named above only if the service contract runs the full months term and is never used.”

This extended service contract I purchased was for seven years and is due to expire October 7, 2013. I have never used this service contract and expected to be refunded the $1, 495.00 after October 7, 2013 as agreed to in the contract. I called the number for the Signet Financial Group (listed below) on April 17, 2013 to inquire about the upcoming refund promise. The phone is disconnected and subsequent internet searches about Signet have revealed that the company was an outright fraud and is out of business.

All Seasons RV is located in Muskegon and the contact information is as follows:

All Seasons RV Supercenter
4701 Airline Road
Muskegon, Michigan 49444
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

Signet Financial Group is apparently out of business now and their contact information was:

Signet Financial Group
Western Regional Processing Unit
PO Box 6839
Vacaville, CA. [protected]
Phone: 877-4-SIGNET

The President of Signet Financial Group is Gregg Lehman

I called All Season RV on April 17, 2013 and talked to a salesman named Mike Coron about this Extended Service Contract they sold me. Mike gave me the All American run-a-round and said All Seasons RV is not responsible for the Extended Service Contract they sold me. He sent me a letter dated May, 2011 from All Seasons RV to their customers stating essentially that they were not responsible for selling me the contract and pointed out exculpatory language in the contract that relieves them from any responsibility for the $1, 495.00 due me.

Another devious and diabolical aspect about this fraud is that it entices you not to have covered warranty work performed if the cost is substantially less than the cost of the extended service contract because you assume that you would be money ahead if you can re-coup the entire cost of the contract verses losing it if you turn in the cheaper warranty work. Example:

Extended Service contract cost: $1, 495.00 *
Water Heater Circuit Board remove/replace: $250.00
Difference $1, 245.00

*Amount is fully refunded if the Extended Service Contract is never used.

As this example shows, you would lose $1, 245.00 if you turned in the $250.00 warranty work and the company was legit and would have refunded you the $1, 495.00.

All Seasons RV may not necessarily have a legal obligation to pay me the money owed but they do have a moral obligation. I wrote the check to ALL Seasons RV, not Signet Financial. Also, All Seasons RV represented Signet as viable and should pay me the $1, 495.00 and try to recoup the $1, 495 from Signet. The salesman really pushed this product and promised me I would get the $1, 495.00 refund. All Seasons RV should honor that promise

It is my understanding, from internet searches, that some dealerships are reimbursing their customers on a case by case basis.

Also, I understand that this Gregg Lehman is now back in business in Texas and living in a multi-million dollar mansion.

I will pursue this issue in perpetuity until I get my money back and/or see Gregg Lehman in jail.

My contact information is as follows:

Randall J. Jackson
9000 Cascade Road
Rochester, Illinois 62563
Phone: [protected] Residence
[protected] Cell
Email: Rjack68144@aol.com

Ra
Apr 18, 2013

Comments

• Re
      1st of Oct, 2015

I too purchased a service contract when I purchased my Toyota 4-Runner in 2006. I have held on to the contract in case there is ever a lawsuit against these crooks. I paid $1, 522.00 for a 6 year or 100, 000 mile warranty. Please let me know if I can help in any way. I too would love to get my money back.

Here is my contact information:
    Rebecca P. Skola
    5005 South 1250 West
    Taylorsville, Utah 84123
    email: piggy247@netzero.net

• Pe
      26th of Feb, 2016

February 26 2016
    We also bought this extended warranty from these people and when I called today to collect my refund I find out about this. Please if anyone knows how we can get our money back please let us know. deckpj@gmail. Com my husband is on disability and we bought the camper with his first check and this is very upsetting to us. Please if anyone knows anything about how to get out money back we would be great full. Thank you