sify mail ID / mail id is not accessible

I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are making me fool by displaying the error " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience. "

My advice to users is dont rely on these type of idiotic companies providing free mail ids. Last couple of days I am getting this error and no response from customer care. I lost my valid mails and contacts. So I changed to yahoo and gmail. Readers please tell me what can I do in these situations ??

Thanks for reading.

JD

Jd

Comments

• Mu
      18th of Feb, 2009

I can't able to acces sify mail 4m d past 1wk..plz let me rply wat 2 do.

26th of Feb, 2009

Some times I am also not able to login into my account. I am planning to completely stop using sify, gmail is providing 100% free services. Please don't rely on sify mail, I suggest you people change the sify to another email services provide rather than sify

• Ga
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Dear I am not able to see my mail in the inbox.I can get in inbox but when i click the mail in the inbox it does not open. Its going on with me for past 1 week.I cant see my mail, Plz help.My e-mail id : gaurav_49@sifymail.com

Gaurav

• Ar
      31st of Mar, 2009

I missed the important notice information from college because I had given this stupid sify id as my email id for correspondence. Now I plead to everyone dont further go for this absolutely rubbish service. HELL WITH SIFY !!
    SIFY YOU BETTER STOP YOUR SERVICE AND BETTER LOOK FOR SOME OTHER OPTIONS LIKE ...
    U KNOW WHAT I MEAN...
    BETTER COMPETE WITH YOUR COMPETITORS OR STAY OUT OF THE RACE PLEASE ???????????
    FOR GOD'S SAKE DONT EVER TAKE SIFY MAIL ID PLZZZZZZ...

A Victim of Sify Mail...

• Ba
      11th of Apr, 2009

dear sify before one month back i receive swindle lottery notification, i loss my money also i request to sify pls don't give my mail id, & i want change my id how to change

• Ba
      11th of Apr, 2009

dear sir dont disply mail id to any add.

• Na
      18th of Apr, 2009

Same complaint.Sify mail has become junk mail of late. May go the Satyam way pretty soon. Better to swich to other services; rediff is my choice.

24th of Apr, 2009

I can't access my sify mail on my mobile, when I emter my ID&PASSWORD and click go the page autometically moved on igoogle.

• As
      1st of May, 2009

i play a game called a3...where u use your sify id to log into the game...yesterday it was working f9...now im not able to log into sify or the game...i have virtual items worth around 6000 Rs in the game...i dont know what to do...please help me...

13th of May, 2009

I too face the same problem. No response from them. Its all total waste,

14th of Jul, 2009

even after typing the right mail id and password it donot access my aacount n simly displays sify webpage

• Td
      16th of Jul, 2009

I am not able to axcess the sify mail from 3 p.m. today balaji_td

• La
      28th of Jul, 2009

I am not access my sifymail ID from monday27/07/09. suddenley login id show incorrect username or password, i go to forgot password option i write all answers right but all enteries show incorrect. i loose my all contact & id. what i can do if some body have any suggestion pls suggest me.
    thanks
    lalit mohan sharma

• Ak
      19th of Sep, 2009

My old mails are missing. Pl suggest how to retrive old mails.
    thnks
    ak kabi

14th of Oct, 2009

GET AOL mail

• Ta
      5th of May, 2010

this is my mail id. t.anji@sify.com this mail not opened.

• Ta
      5th of May, 2010

know

26th of Jun, 2010

my mail id right.but no incoming mail.ex-sport, news, movie, fashion, funny, hot photograph, shooping etc.i alredy active this side but no incoming

• Si
      30th of Aug, 2010

Sir,
    I am facing great proble from past four day which make me so tence that I am confused what to do as the MAIL ID is my official id there are many mail which is so important document to me that if I cant open it then then it will hamper me so badly please active it for few days so that I will be able to save the important document which I need imideately my sify id is ppr_ghy@sify.com my official No is 03612300082

• Ar
      13th of Sep, 2010

mail id is not accessible

Complaint Rating:
    I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are making me fool by displaying the error " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience .

My id is amitsalescorp@sify.com,