Shoprite / the whole ordeal turned out to be a nightmare instead
I just started going to the Metro Plaza ShopRite at Jersey City(07302) and I have to say the experience has been horrible.
Each time I use coupons the cashiers become so rude and have also had the manager showing faces or throwing remarks about it. Instead of politely mentioning if they won't accept a certain coupon they pass snide and sarcastic remarks as if it's a crime to have coupons!
This kind of passing remarks and rude attitude is a complete customer harassment and discrimination, something that I haven't seen anywhere else.
Today, I picked up a Stainless Steel Cleaner and had a coupon with me. The manager literally threw the coupon back saying they won't take it. It was so embarrassing.They made it seem as if I had just done a crime! What kind of a stores is the Shoprite brand running and I wonder what are there policies on customer service? I refused to take the product and left. The manager was still huffing over it. The coupon which I had shown was a valid coupon from the manufacturer's website. The whole ordeal turned out to be a nightmare instead.
This is the last time I am ever going there again.
More Shoprite Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite - customer service 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite Holdings - spinach
- Shoprite at Tsakane Mall - withdrawing money
- Shoprite Holdings - essential iron
- Shoprite Holdings - customer service
- Shoprite Holdings - manager and poor customer service