Shoprite Checkersmoney transfer services

On the 7th of February 2016 I received a cash transfer of about R100 from someone who used Shoprite at Mayfield Square at Benoni on the East Rand in Gauteng, for me to use it for transport coming from Actonville at Benoni going to Daveyton.
Unfortunately for me the pin which was given to me got lost and I ended up not getting back the money from your store at Mayfield as I have made means to eventually get to Daveyton days later. I was asked to bring the necessary documents which were required in order for them to give me a new pin by SMS and I'll have to have gotten the pin within 3 months after receiving all the documents asked. It's been almost a year already but still I haven't heard anything from u and as for your employees at Mayfield Square I must say I'm really Not pleased by how they handled this ordeal, I got angry and pissed in such a way that I even had the thought of writing to Speak Out just for this ordeal because really I find it so difficult to understand why a lousy R100 could make one go through so much just to get it. I went there to check if it still appears in your System and I found that it is still there. Kindly attend to this matter as I won't be as patient as I've been the past few months.

My contact details is Lindiwe Diale and my cellphone numbers is [protected]