ShoppersAdvantage / Unauthorized Charges

P.O. Box 41279, Nashville, TN, United States
Phone: 1-800-526-4848

Shoppersadvantage.com, Budget Savers Monthly, FamilyShoppingClub.com, and Discounttravelleisure.com have all been charging my bank of america checking/credit card more than twice monthly!! I have already had Bank of America alerted about these fraudulent charges so they sent me a new card with a new number and somehow these discount clubs keep stealing from me!! I do not know what to do about this and I want and need my money back...I am not even receiving anything from these discount clubs. I authorized a one time shipping fee for hydroxatone because they said I won a $100 gift card to Wal-Mart and I never even received that so called gift card!! I did receive free samples of Hydroxatone skin care items because of the shipping fee they charged. I just am so upset that these clubs keep charging me and I already had called and said I didn't authorize any of this and they said they would reimburse me and I was never reimbursed, instead they gave my bank card information to other discount clubs and now I am being charged by 4 different discount clubs and receiving nothing in return. There had to be a way to put a stop to this and these scammers need to be brought to justice!!!

Em