Shoppers Pharmacy / withholding necessary medications.
In the last six months there has been more incompetence from the employees at this location, then anyone could possibly imagine. The law was changed a year and a half ago, that should the pharmacy not be able to get a hold of the doctor for a prescription renewal, they can just fill the prescription if it's a mandatory medication, such as heart med, asthma, etc. I just found out that they made my husband go 3 days without his Asthma puffer, because they think their god! These incompetent employee's at the Barton Street locations, refused to renew my husbands medications due to the doctor not receiving it in time before the weekend. My doctor had to fax it off Monday morning, 4 different times! Never have I seen this type of incompetence with a pharmacy. The most ignorant, rude, employee, who seriously don't know what the hell they are doing. Hamilton, Ontario has too many other pharmacies to have to put up with their incompetent behaviour. Never mind the fact that so many times, I've been shot on my meds. Little bit of a problem in counting out the meds there too!
More Shoppers Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - awful place 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - customer service and food disatisfaction 
- Shoppers - seniors day offers 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - 7-11-21 lottery ticket 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - poor customer service
- [Resolved] Shoppers - customer service / cashier
- Shoppers - manager
- Shoppers - young security guard with golds in his mouth
- Shoppers Drug Mart Belle River - pharmacy
- Shoppers - store service