Shoppers Advantage / Pending charge
April 21, 2012 checked bank online to see a pending charge from shoppersadvantage.com of $15.99. Called the bank to see what this was and let them know this was not approved and I didn’t even know this was happening. They researched to find that they have been taking this out since Jan. 2012 Charges Jan.23 2012 Feb 22, 2012 March 21, 2012 April 21, 2012.
I called the [protected] # that was gien by the bank. It was a recording to press the * key to get a text message which I did not reply to or open at all.
I researched the phone # online to see several other people have had the same problem.
Company: Trilegiant Corp.
6 High Ridge Park
Stamford, CT. 06905
Now I had to cancel my debit card today. On a Sat. I am out of town and makes this extremely difficult for me to get money out of my bank (money that a actually worked for unlike the people just taking out of my account without approval! I have to go and fill a dispute at the bank against these people. And I have to do all this extra crap on line just in hopes this doesn’t happen to someone else. These people need to go to jail for doing this to people. And I want my MONEY BACK!
More Shoppers Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Advantage - Kept taking $ after canceling 
- Shoppers Advantage - Scam 
- Shoppers Advantage - Free gas coupons 
- Shoppers Advantage - charges for service after I cancelled agreement 
- Shoppers Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- ShoppersAdvantage - subscription service
- Shoppers Advantage - Membership Rebate Coupons
- Shoppers Advantage - Cancel Membership
- ShoppersAdvantage - Unauthorized Charges
- Tlg Everyday, Tlg Shopper - Unauthorized chardes with debts from my account