Shopperdiscounts.co.uk / unauthorised transactions on my card
I made a purchase from mandmdirect.com and was asked if I would like discount on future purchases. Subsequently my card was charged £10.00 per month by a company called shopperdiscounts.co.uk for the next two months (until I noticed) To the best of my knowledge they have no connection to MandM. When I phoned shopperdiscounts they begrudgingly agreed to make a refund but they tried to convince me that I had willingly signed up for it. Never at any time did I sign up for a monthly subscription of £10.00 and I am not sure why anyone else would because you would have to be a compulsive shopper to derive any benefit.
I have now found that I am not the only one to suffer from these unauthorised transactions.
More Shopperdiscounts.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - money taken from my account by shopper disc cd
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.