ShopNBC / Sold defective jewelry, refused to accept a return!
I bought two rings for Christmas gifts and immediately the stones fell out. Being this happened just after the 30 day return guarantee ran out ShopNBC refused to accept a return, even in the face that they sold defective merchandise.
After much arguing they agreed to an exchange and then when I wrote for a return shipping label they informed me that they would NOT accept a return.
Think about buying from ShaftNBC? Don't!
More ShopNBC Complaints & Reviews
- ShopNBC - Watch Quality 
- ShopNBC - Their customer service has a lot to be desired! 
- ShopNBC - Fraud and cheating
- ShopNBC - Nasty Customer Treatment
- ShopNBC - My horror story
- ShopNBC - Harrassing telephone calls
- ShopNBC - terrible customer service 
- ShopNBC - Customer Service 
- ShopNBC - Refused to cancel my order
- ShopNBC - Denied Purchase