Shop.mlb.com / fake jersey

United States, Alaska, Houston
I purchased a "Houston Astros 2015 Cool Base Carlos Correa Jersey" on July 2, 2015. After I purchased it, I was told it was back ordered. On July 23, tired of waiting, I call to cancel but have to go through the automated recordings first which tell me the estimated ship date is in August. When I finally reach someone, the CS lady said she could request a cancellation but if it already shipped it couldn't be cancelled. Not a problem since I just heard the ship date was over a week away. But then I get an email that very evening letting me know it shipped. I thought, fine, at least it's getting here. Upon arrival, my husband starts noticing some things don't look quite right. I email customer service and they inform me, I bought a replica! A replica! No where did it state that the product is a replica. Not in the title, nor in the description which I copied and pasted to them. I would urge anyone to not buy from here because you may not be getting what you think you are and you will over pay for it. Other sites that I saw the jersey on, which actually stated they were replicas, as of right now, are $86.89 and I paid $109.00. Also, the more I see reviews for this online fraud site, the more I read about similar experiences to mine. I usually shop at fanatics.com and have never had a problem but they didn't have the jersey. Next time, I will just wait until they have what I want!
Aug 6, 2015

MLBShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North Logo MLBShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North
8100 Nations Way