Shop.mlb.com / lousy experience!
Don't waste your time with this website they are over priced and unreliable. Customer service reps are idiots. They have not heard of customer service.
I ordered 2 baseball jerseys 11/28/08. These were for Christmas presents. Customer service gave me the run around for 2 months. They send an e-mail canceling my order on 1/23/09. They are still selling the jerseys on their website! Are they selling them with not intention of delivery? The customer service reps have absolutely no knowledge all they say is 'I don't know'. Very frustrating experience! By the way there is no one running the asylum at shopmlb.com. No one has any authority, no management. Lousy experience!
More Shop.mlb.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shop.mlb.com - fraud and scam 
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - I want my money back for this dirty joke.
- Shop.mlb.com - fake jersey
- Shop.mlb.com - waste of time and money
- Mlb.com Shop - so long, mbl shop! 
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com - baseball hat and sweater
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlb selfie gnome cubs
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - unethical business practices
- MlbShop.com - items ordered not received/ order cancelled not credited back to c. c.