Shop.mlb.com / lousy experience!

Don't waste your time with this website they are over priced and unreliable. Customer service reps are idiots. They have not heard of customer service.

I ordered 2 baseball jerseys 11/28/08. These were for Christmas presents. Customer service gave me the run around for 2 months. They send an e-mail canceling my order on 1/23/09. They are still selling the jerseys on their website! Are they selling them with not intention of delivery? The customer service reps have absolutely no knowledge all they say is 'I don't know'. Very frustrating experience! By the way there is no one running the asylum at shopmlb.com. No one has any authority, no management. Lousy experience!

A  5th of Mar, 2014 by
I agree. Customer service gave me erroneous information regarding doing online purchase using a gift certificate. It didn't work. Called back and was on hold for many, many minutes. Then, again, no information to assist in the purchase. Also told me that they would e-mail to person who gave me the gift certificate for my birthday. They never did. Much time wasted, and many months later, still they have not responded.
Go to Dick's or Modell's or some REAL sportswear - sporting goods business, and where they hire and train their (good) employees in customer service. The attitude and ineptness of the staff at Shop.MLB.com at 888-SHOP-MLB is A W F U L . I will never do business with them, and would never, ever refer them to friends, family or work associates. They play like a team that's ok with going 0 - 162.
J. Luke
Pennsylvania USA

MLBShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North Logo MLBShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North
8100 Nations Way