Shopee / delivery issue with ninja van

philippine, United States Review updated:

What the [censor] stupid, hassle your delivery system in ninja van, don't call a ninja van make it turtle van because of poor delivery services, i'm ordered a baby walker last march 15, 2018 and yet until now the stupid [censor] ninja van not picking up. What do you have kind stupid delivery system do you have! You're [censor] and hassle.. It's a [censor]! Much better buying in Lazada rather than in Shopee!!!

Ul
Mar 21, 2018

Comments

• Bl
      21st of Aug, 2018

I also have complaints with the delivery service of Ninja Van. I ordered something on Shopee, it was my first time to order sa Shopee at naamazed ako on how fast nagpaship si seller. I never tried Ninja van before so I had no any idea, but what I experienced is nakakagalit talaga. I It's been 2 weeks since I ordered the item at expected day to deliver ay noong last Saturday pa, I considered naman na bumabagyo noon so alam kong hindi madedeliver, pero 2 weeks na wala pa din. Text lang ng text si Ninja Van na idedeliver daw this day, ilang days yun pero walang dumadating. I even cancelled my appointments kasi baka dumating dito na wala ako. Pero wala talaga! Everytime i check the status delivery failed etc. Until today, it said nawala daw yung order ko at cancelled na! Nakakairita kasi yung feeling na ganyan sila. Sana naman ayusin nila yung trabaho nila. Hindi lang seller kawawa kundi yung image ng company nila to be honest. Now i still have another order to be delivered by Ninja van and waiting pa din, but the status was delivery failed dahil insufficient time daw na macomplete deliveries niya. Pls lang be considerate nalang sa napeperwisyo nila. Time and patience ang nauubos dahil sa palpak nilang service! Buti pa ang Xpost Integrated LBC, kahit ilang days delayed, nauna pa dumating yung 3rd order ko via Xpost. If there's a choice lang na Xpost sa shipping ni Seller, i'll choose Xpost nalang!

12th of Oct, 2018

@Blsht Hello Blst,

I also order in Shopee nong Monday at idedeliver daw nila dapat sa akin kahapon ng NinjaVan ung Item ko kaso until now wala pa din ung inorder ko n item. Nagcheck ako sa SHopee website kung ano na status ng order ko nakalagay lang Nasiraan daw ung magdedeliver kaya di daw natuloy madeliver. Di man lang naginform na na nasiraan pala sila. Di na nga kami umalis sa bahay dahil sa kakaantay sa kanila. Sana di n lang namin pinostponed ung lakad namin. Kainis na NinjaVan yan palpak. Sana LBC n lang ung ginamit ng SHopee n magdeliver.

• Ra
      22nd of Aug, 2018

I placed my ordered on 04/8/2018 and shopee shipping detail as (Waiting for the seller to ship out the product(s). The seller should ship out by 27-8-2018. Please confirm ship out date with the seller.) when requested to cancel she rejected my cancellation as i find it cannot justified the long time to send the goods out. Please beware when order from this shop: gracekarin.sg as it take donkey years just to send out the goods!! this was my first time order from shopee and regretted to shop here!!

• 21
      8th of Oct, 2018

I've been in my house for two weeks and I still didn't get the package. I called their customer service twice and they didn't help at all. What aggrevates me the most is the order status. Delivery failed because no one can receive it? Are you kidding me?! Me and my family are always available in the house. We have never seen/heard anyone delivering my package. We have to problems with Lazada and any other online shopping. And now the order is being cancelled because apparantly the "customer failed to receive the package." This company is stupid in many ways.

• Cl
      17th of Oct, 2018

@21minute Same thing happened to me. What's worse is it reflects badly to us as buyers as well. Because of their bad service, my Shopee account got banned because of multiple cancelled deliveries. So freakin annoying.

• My
      19th of Nov, 2018

I never liked NinjaVan from the beginning.
    I have a shop in shopee and all my items are onhand so there is no reason for me to hold items. I immediately schedule pick up for my items.

Here's were NinjaVan screws up.
    1. They would claim that they will deliver or tried to deliver but they would not do so. until the time that the customer would contact me and ask where the fxxk the delivery personel is. (of course I would not know)
    2. They are very careless with handling of the items. - There was a time that I shipped a fragile Item. 3 layers of bubble wrap since I know that its fragile (imported collectibles) the item arrived at the customer entirely dilapidated. To the point I can no longer sell the item.
    3. they keep complaining about the size of the item. - compared to the Large pouches of other couriers their is really small. Shopee insists that NinjaVan is the only option. GEDDEMMIT! REALLY NOW! WHAT FXXKING MAGICAL POTION DID NINJA VAN FEED SHOPEE FOR SHOPEE TO FAVOR THEM SO MUCH. ITS TOO FXXKIN' OBVIOUS. oh yeah and to add to that. before they mentioned when the item dont fit the parcel "MAAM PAGKASYAHIN NYO NA LANG" (trans: Just make it fit) Now the Fxxkin' same person is telling me that they wont accept the shipment.
    Now my biggest problem is. SHOPEE wont give me any other couriers that would cater to free/discounted shipping and COD aside from NINJAVAN...

• Fa
      3rd of Dec, 2018

TANG INA NASA BAHAY LANG AKO, FAILED TO DELIVER PA? AT 1 ATTEMPT LANG KAYO NAG TRY MAGDELIVER HND DALAWA! HND PA KAYO NAGREREPLY SA TEXT. KAYA IYUN YUNG COURIER NYO PARANG GAGO E. NAG INOM LANG YATA SA KAPITBAHAY.

• Ci
      18th of Dec, 2018

I'm a seller at Shopee and having the same experience. All my stocks are on hand, pick up is immediately arranged (next day after buyer confirmation), Ninja van does not pick up, plus it appears on my Shopee window: Pick Up failed; I just chat my buyers and tell them, the order is waiting for pick up. It's the courier/Shopee that causes delay.

29th of Dec, 2018

Ninjavan is an criminal organisation, do not understand why business people still use them to send their packets.
    Why the goverment is not taking action against them is also a question.
    Karaoke set, and a mobile i order, both disapear at Ninjavan.
    Read all the reviews on internet and make you own conclusion.

• Eh
      5th of Jan, 2019

I ordered at shopee at exactly December 26, 2018. The shipped information says that I will receive my order on January 05, 2019. Walang kaso saken yun. I do understand naman kase nga Holidays at saktong nagkaproblema rin sa panahon.
    Today is January 05, 2019. I cancelled all my gala for today to received my parcels. I stayed at our house for the whole day but no ninjavan came.
    What the hell? Ive been waiting for too long. For how so many days and weeks. And then what? Wala pa rin.

Please be responsible. Hindi na po nakakatuwa.

• Ji
      9th of Jan, 2019

I'm also a seller at shopee and parcels were supposed to be pick up last Jan 2. It's already Jan 10 and no one is picking up the parcels.

Contacted Ninjavan a lot of times and they said they have a backlog due to the huge amount of orders from shopee and they tried to reschedule multiple times (Jan7 then Jan9) but to no avail.

Contacted them again today they said I have to contact shopee to reschedule since they will only deliver orders that are in the list provided by shopee and my parcels are not in the list based on their meeting last night.

• Ay
      10th of Jan, 2019

I missed my package by a few minutes. RIDER DID NOT CONTACT ME. I could not reach them for redelivery so I called up customer service. NO HELP WAS GIVEN. agent only offered to file a complaint ticket and could not give me options on how to reach the rider and get my package.

Through the email sent to me about missed delivery, I immediately rescheduled to have the package delivered the following day. NO SUCH DELIVERY EVER CAME. This was supposed to be redelivered on DECEMBER 29, SATURDAY. I was supposed to give the items as gifts during the New Year and it never came.

Aside from this, no updates were given up to this day JANUARY 10. Email response just told me to email another address BUT HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY NOT HAVE A SYSTEM WHERE THEY CAN FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT? Seems like they are deliberately trying to confuse their customers so complaints cannot be filed. Moreover, THERE IS NO TRANSPARENT SYSTEM FOR FEEDBACK which can warn other customers about their POOR PERFORMANCE.

In the end, my order was CANCELLED on JANUARY 7 without any NOTICE.
    Ninjavan tracking never shows redelivery or cancellation of delivery.
    TRACKING:
    28 Dec 2018 6:09 AM Parcel is being delivered
    28 Dec 2018 9:25 AM Delivery is unsuccessful - Office address, open but no one to receive
    28 Dec 2018 10:16 AM Parcel delivery has been rescheduled
    28 Dec 2018 3:43 PM Parcel is being processed at Ninja Van warehouse - Makati
    30 Dec 2018 6:41 AM Departed Ninja Van warehouse - In Transit
    07 Jan 2019 12:42 AM Arrived at Ninja Van warehouse - Ninja Van Sorting Facility
    07 Jan 2019 12:59 AM Departed Ninja Van warehouse - In Transit

Beware of HORRIBLE SERVICE - standard procedure, schedules and commitments not followed, useless customer service both phone and mail.

• Ho
      26th of Mar, 2019

Rude delivery man of ninjavan! Sabihan ba naman akong hindi sya manghuhula para malaman kung nasan ako? What's the use of address kung hindi naman ggamitin! Anong klaseng customer service na matapang at bastos kausap! Galit pa! Better have your employees trained Ninjavan! Your service really sucks! See photos below from my convo with no manners ninjanvan rider!!!