ShopAtHome.com / They posted their ads on my facebook page

United States Review updated:

I was impressed by this site and even downloaded their toolbar. I used their coupon section and was beginning to use their rebate section. But then they did something unforgivable in my book -THEY POSTED THEIR ADS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!

Not on the side but on my wall where the comments go, like I was endorsing them. I don't know how I was tricked into giving them my Facebook page. I was so angry I UNINSTALLED their toolbar. Glad to see from other reviewers, I'm not missing much!

Ha

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 20, 2012

Hi Cheryl L.!

Thank you for “liking” ShopAtHome.com on Facebook! We love our fans and we’re glad that you’ve chosen to connect with us on Facebook.

Please understand that when you “like” any company page on Facebook, their posts will automatically appear in your newsfeed. These are the posts we make on our Facebook page about special offers, coupons, and Facebook exclusives! However, if you prefer not to see our posts in your newsfeed, you can “Hide all by ShopAtHome.com.” Simply hover just to the right of any of our posts in your newsfeed, click the down arrow and select “Hide all by ShopAtHome.com.”

If you have any questions on how to manage the content in your Facebook newsfeed, please see the Facebook help page. If you have any questions about ShopAtHome.com, please email us at [protected]@shopathome.com. We love to hear from our customers and we're always happy to help.

Happy Summer Solstice!