ShopAtHome.com / cashback failed and company avoids responsibility

1 United States

too bad i used to trust shopathome in the past but they totally messed up my cashback recently.
i made two big purchases separately via shopathome website with 110% guarantee. boost mobile and virgin mobile online.
i didnt get my cashback instantly but i did see the tracking number so i think it was fine. couple of days later i still saw nothing but the website requires me to wait at least 7 days to submit a ticket for missing cashback( so no time for me to modify my order before shipping or reject delivery).

today i did submit a ticket and they did a quick response. however they claimed that my clicks for these two stores were not through them and they could not credit me back. i told them i was super cautious because i opened a new private window and only logged into my account and clicked though them. the tracking time and order time for offers can prove it. they said because i submitted 110% cashback guarantee so my last click was though the competitor's cash back website not them. i found that ridiculous because i do not even register with the competitor website they referred to. And i waited more than half a day to get the 110% approval before i shopped.

their universal answer is because they cannot get credits from store and they cannot credit me back. Case closed and no more investigation. i asked them to give me the proof that the last click was from a different website they cannot provide.

so never use their 110% guarantee or this site again. they wont admit the system error/cashback track problem. good policy turns bad when customer service rejects to do further investigation and do proper adjustment. stay away.

Ca