Shop2Wear.com / Item never sent!

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a jacket ($112) from them on March 19, 2008. After placing the order they said "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"...I guess they hope you forget the order?!? I waited and called after 6 weeks only to find out it is almost impossible to talk to anyone at the company. I left voice mails and sent two e-mails with absolutely no response. I then called and called until someone finally answered. The gentleman on the line told me that the order had shipped 5 days earlier and I was given a USPS tracking number. The number was pretty much useless as it says there was an electronic message that the package was ready for pickup (after it supposedly had shipped). This company is obviously a fraud and should be avoided.

Comments

• Vi
      7th of Nov, 2009

I'm in a same situation. I places an order 3 week ago and I have not received any notificatio however my credit card is charged ($126.00 ). I've tried to call to phone number in contact section but not response. Does any body could contact to any representative for this site?