Shop2Wear / Item never shipped!

1 733 hidebrand cirFolsom, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8883705416

I ordered the spiderman 3 nascar jacket children xsmall. No where on their website did they say that the item was not in stock. I have made numerous attempt so call and find status on item. my call was answered three times (after a number of attempts). once to tell me the item was on back order, then they told me there was a problem with my address, then again they told me the item was not available at all. I asked for my money back and have not been able to contact them since. I am still waiting on a refund.

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2008

This order was placed on 3/13/2008 by Rafael Manferdy.

The Order was delayed because the Billing address that Rafael Manferdy gave did not match with the Billing address his Credit Card company has. Also, the phone number Rafael Manferdy entered on the order was incorrect. We called that number and can prove we did call but got someone else who did not know Rafael. We informed the customer via email about the incorrect billing address and the incorrect phone number.

Please send an email to Rafael Manferdy if you believe this is untrue.

The Customer did not get back to us in time. Finally when the customer got back to us, the Item had gone out of stock. We gave an option to the customer to cancel the order.

Rafael didn't want to cancel the order, we finally shipped the Jacket on 4/3/2008.

The customer has a responsibility to enter a correct billing address and contact information.

• De
      6th of Sep, 2011

I never received my item it has been a month. I tried calling and it went straight to voice mail. The Better Bushiness Bureau has listed over 31 complaints and has rated a warning to doing business with this company (I wish I had saw this first) http://www.bbb.org/northeast-california/business-reviews/internet-shopping/shop-2-wear-in-folsom-ca-47002084

I am really upset by this.