Shoespie — It's a racket!!
I received the shoes for my wedding, but they were cheaply made, ill fitting, and reeked of chemicals. I am in the process of returning the item now, but cannot seem to get them to tell me where to send the return. Also, I paid $85 for the item. To return the item, they will only refund $65 to cover the shipping costs to me (at checkout it was FREE shipping) and "craft making costs". I don't even know how to explain why, as a customer, I'm covering their "craft making costs" for an item that they can resell upon return. This is a racket. Do not make any purchases on this site!!
Updated by mouser7th · May 25, 2017
The company states that if I say this issue has been resolved, then they will issue a refund. So, as long as they refund my money, this issue will be considered resolved. I will update this as soon as my refund has been issued.
More Shoespie Complaints & Reviews
- www.shoespie.com - Company is scam, and they didn't reply when I tried to reach them 
- Shoespie - Scam! 
- Shoespie.com - I haven't got money back 
- Shoespie - Shoes (unofficial smelly shoes)
- www.shoespie.com - Bad-quality and services 
- Shoespie - Do not buy from Shoespie!! 
- Shoespie - worst shoes ever with the highest price, please stay away from shoespie
- Shoespie - Too long!!
- Shoespie - Shoes not as described
- [Resolved] Shoespie - Never got shoes and no refund!