ShoespieIt's a racket!!

I received the shoes for my wedding, but they were cheaply made, ill fitting, and reeked of chemicals. I am in the process of returning the item now, but cannot seem to get them to tell me where to send the return. Also, I paid $85 for the item. To return the item, they will only refund $65 to cover the shipping costs to me (at checkout it was FREE shipping) and "craft making costs". I don't even know how to explain why, as a customer, I'm covering their "craft making costs" for an item that they can resell upon return. This is a racket. Do not make any purchases on this site!!

• Updated by mouser7th · May 25, 2017

The company states that if I say this issue has been resolved, then they will issue a refund. So, as long as they refund my money, this issue will be considered resolved. I will update this as soon as my refund has been issued.

Mo
May 09, 2017

Comments

• Da
      May 19, 2017

I finally got my shoes after waiting for almost 4 months, I opened the package, got shocked.

1, the shoes are like more than 3 years old with dirt and marks.
    2, they are made of cheap plastic, they are unwearable.
    3, I can barely call them shoes, they are more like cheap toys.

They labeled the price super high, I thought they have better quality of shoes. It turned out I got the worst shoes I have ever seen in my life.

Please stay away from this website, do not waste your time and money here.