Sheplers.com / Don't trust them!
This company is a scam. I bought a bedding set for my daughter from Sheplers. It was back in December. Before making an order I contacted customer service. I was told that my order would arrive 5 days before Christmas. Christmas came and went, but the package still hadn't arrived. I called and emailed them, I even tried to cancel the order, but everything was useless. Two weeks ago a package finally showed up on my porch. I was extremely happy, but later I received a message from Sheplers and they told me to ship it back with their label. I asked why and they said that about a month ago I cancelled the order and they shipped it by mistake. Well, I will keep the package, because they say that I cancelled the order, but I never received any refunds.
More Sheplers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sheplers Western Wear - Very expensive shipping and bad customer service 
- Sheplers.com - Poor online security 
- Sheplers Western Wear - Stay away from this company like it's the plague 
- Sheplers.com - Sending Incorrect Product 
- Sheplers - Beware. It's a scam!
- Sheplers - my order
- Sheplers - men’s fr jeans
- Sheplers - I don't find it fair
- Sheplers - I just want my money back
- Sheplers - still waiting information on shipment on order #4983722