Sheplers Western WearVery expensive shipping and bad customer service

Beware of very expensive shipping and bad customer service. I received a shirt from Sheplers that I didn't like and wanted to return it. I would have to pay shipping again to return it to them. Shipping was slow after I placed the order and shipped US Mail. At the rate I was charged, I was thinking UPS. Waited for a return call from manager but they never calIed. I will take my money elsewhere and will never shop with them again. Be careful on what you order because you will pay shipping again if you don't like it.

Ra

Comments

• Ph
      Dec 16, 2012

YES TERRIBLE THEY CANT EVEN FIND NY ORDER TOOK $86 HAD NO ITEMS AT ALL..RIP OFF.

• Bo
      Jan 26, 2013

Yes! Their "FREE SHIPPING" is only ONE WAY; however, I was told that I should have read all of the fine print in order to have known this. That's the only way to know that their free shipping isn't necessarily free??? The item I ordered was not as I was told it would be and STILL Shepler's c.s. girl acted like it was my fault for not reading every bit of fine print on their website...even though I first checked and double checked with the boot manufacturer about the product. She actually just said that they never have any wide boots in the store and there is no way...bla bla bla. This store has a pretty bad approach to customer service which IS their prerogative. I worked in customer service for a long time in several different types of businesses and find Shepler's treatment far less than average. Shepler's will no longer be on my shopping list.

Jan 30, 2014

Unless you like aggravation do not deal with this company. They continued to charge a card I reported stolen to them even after I gave them a new card. Orders were submited to closed account. They stated they were unable to correct this.Also continue to call & e-mail the wrong numbers & email. INEPT!!! Prices very high. Unless you live in Somalia go to the store & try on & get the item immediately. Worst company ever. No customer service. You don't need them & I don't trust them with credit card info. Stay away

• Un
      Aug 11, 2016

I places a order with Sheplers from Vancouver B.C. Canada on August 2, 2016. Order process stated shipping as "2nd Day Air" NO OTHER OPTION available. After 6 days I contacted vendor to follow-up on status. Finally got order and shipping confirmation on August 8th. When I contacted Sheplers to question their shipping delay and cost of same I was told "International" shipping was 4~8 days "After order being places". I gave them and ear full!!!.
    2nd day air via approximately $36.85 US ($49.75 CDN) Plus Brokerage & Taxes another $25.00CDN.
    This outfit is a ripoff for anyone dealing with them from Canada.
    Sheplers is highly NOT recommend!!!