Shells Only Inc.contractor/ home improvement estimate

I called in Shells Only to my new home for an estimate of new bathroom, kitchen, plumbing and much other needed work. Denny was the rep that came down. He met with us and I voiced my interest in having the work done relatively quickly, due to the fact that we were not able to live in the home in it's present condition. He was very sweet and told me that I should make the trip to his showroom that Weekend in Babylon to choose a vanity, granite and cabinets so that he could have an accurate estimate for me.
Although I was quite busy with the home and many trades I was eager to get Shell's estimate, and begin my work ASAP, so I went to their showroom that weekend. I met with Denny as well as a salesgirl and chose all of the items needed to proceed with the estimate. Denny promised I would have the estimate by that Monday/Tuesday. It is now 10 days later and I have placed 4 calls to this Shell game company. Their customer service is AWFUL! I am quite happy that I did not get involved with them in the first place. THIS IS A WARNING TO THE NEXT HOME OWNER! MOVE ON. USE SOMEONE ELSE. THEY WILL ONLY BE A HEADACHE!!!

Mi