Shell Vacations Club — Did not supply promised trip
We attended a time share presentation and did not wish to buy their product. One of the lures to attend the presentation was "A Hawaiian Holiday."
This was through an agency called Holiday Travel of America, based in Carlsbad, CA. They requested a fee of $100 as a "tax deposit". Well, they cashed my check back in March of 2007, and so far I have never had this agency contact me.
When I contact them, I only hear that "at this time the dates that you have chosen are unavailable." I would not trust anything Shell Vacation Club promises due to this experience of mine.
More Shell Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacation Club - timeshare presentation 
- Shell Vacations Club - Beware Big Ripe off 
- Shell Vacations Club - Rip Off 
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel they lied to us to make us sign 
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership