Shell / poor customer service

3177 Temple AvenuePomona, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Unknown
If you plan to get a car wash, don't get it at Shell on 3177 Temple Avenue, Pomona California. Here is my story... stopped for gas and decided to get a car wash. The wash was in use. The vehicle that was getting a wash was in the process of drying their vehicle. They proceeded to exit and I entered my code to start the wash. While entering the code, the vehicle in front on me decided to back up their vehicle and as a result reset the carwash. I did not receive the wash service that I was charged for. I proceeded to the attendant station and inquired if another code can be issued for the service that was not received. The attendant on duty was very condescending and refused to give a refund or a rain check. There was no appology, rather a smart remark that I should have waited for the vehicle in front of me to pull all the way out before entering my code. As a paying customer, I would expect a much better attitude from the attendant, at least an appology. Her suggestion was to come back to the station at 6:00 a.m. when the manager was available. Which was a poor suggestion, because first off, I am not from the area, and secondly, I think the attendant should have given me another code, a refund, or a rain check instead of blaming the incident on me. Because the attendant was uncooperative, I had no other choice but to leave and wasnt given any proof that I did not receive service I paid for. You would think that the event should have been recorded for follow up. I would expect that any consumer related business should have good attitudes toward their customers, including Shell. I have visited this location more than one occasion while in the area. But I will never again.

Comments

Ge
  29th of Aug, 2013
The attendant was right, you should have waited for the car to finish. You should have taken your complaint up with the other car for it backing up.

Shell Logo Shell