Sheetzcigarettes

I went in2 Sheetz 2 get my daughter​ & her boyfrind cigarettes cause they didn't have​ money, so the woman (Charity) said "Do u have an ID?" & I said "No", cause I thought my purse was at home, well I started lookin around cause EVERY1 in this store knos me & she seen me looking​ around & she said "They can't help either" (VERY NASTY) I went back out 2 the car & realized tht I did bring my purse so I took my ID back in she looked at it & scanned it & then looked at me with a slight grin & said "I can't use this it's expired!" so I went back out 2 the car & told my daughters boyfriend (Tommy) tht if he wanted them he would have 2 get them so he goes in & the woman said "Are u gettin these 4 tht other lady?" & he said no cause they were for him & his girlfriend.. He came out cause he needed my pin # & when he came out the lady at the register (Charity) came 2 the​ door & looked at both of us & when he (Tommy) went back in she would only sell him the pack tht I didn't ask 4 when I was in there.. What don't make sense is how can u sell 1 pack of cigarettes 2 some1 & not another, if she THOUGHT they were 4 me then she shouldn't have sold NONE AT all!! What I should have told her be4 I left, tht the pack she sold him was my brand & the 1 tht she wouldn't sell was NOT my brand so if anything THE JOKE IS ON HER!!! But I didn't say anything like tht cause I am the bigger person!!

Dr

Comments

May 09, 2017

Knowing what smoking did to my families health, and mine, I ask "Why are you killing your children by buying them cigarettes?"

• Dr
      May 09, 2017

@Anita Bawnghit Well if it was any of ur concern... My child is old enough 2 make her OWN choices..

May 10, 2017

Glad you love your child enough to give them cancer.