sheer coverage / CUSTOMER SERVICE - REFUND

THEY DO NOT PROCESS THEIR REFUNDS IN A TIMELY MANNER, LEAVING THE CUSTOMER WAITING 6-8 WEEKS. THEY THEN DECIDE NOT TO REFUND YOU MONEY, BUT RESEND THE PRODUCTS BACK OUT TO YOU AND THAT TAKES ANOTHER THREE WEEKS. NO PERSONALITY WITH THE REPS ON THE PHONE; THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY IT IS PROJECTED IN THEIR COMMERCIALS. THEY GET YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU GET THE PRODUCT IN THE MAIL BY ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGAIN. WHAT A SCAM

Li

Comments

• St
      25th of Nov, 2009

I am so upset w/ myself for getting this product as others did as well. I am, however sort of happy to know that there are people out there just like me, thinking this is what I could use and hope that it works. What I know now, I wish I knew before ordering the product, cuz now I am facing the samething as others have. NEVER AGAIN!!!
    Now I hope I get my refund(s). Having some trouble doing that. Happy Holidays.

• Le
      20th of Jan, 2010

This web site and company is fraudulent!!! Web site only works to their advantage. Introductory offer is for 29$ for 60 days. They fail to tell you that in 30 days they will charge your account 103$ without notifiying you first. but lead you to believe that you will receive a shipment every 12 weeks. The make up was good quality but the company will scam you.

• Mr
      20th of Feb, 2010
    sheer coverage - late shipment and charges not approved
    Woodward
    Oklahoma

I saw the info comerical and though for about $30. 00 I could try the Sheer Coverage. I got on the phone and ordered my Sheer Coverage and paid for delivery within 5 business day. I waited and waited and called on day 7, "Oh that has been backordered and we expect it in anyday", called on day 11, due to snow problems we are not open call back in a few days, day 18, next business day, day 19 in process, day 20 next day, finally recieved it after 22 day, was still charged for express shipment. Of course I didn't wasn't aware of it until I opened the envelop. THEN I had the shock of my life the bill was for $115.94, needless to say I got on the phone right then and there. I was never told I was getting 90 days of makeup. Their explaination- because I had ordered the bronzer that made it a 90 day order. Bull-----, I was never, never told that this was a 90 day order, I was told I would pay the $29.95 for the first order, and $6.70 for the bronzer and prep lotion (which I didn't receive) and $5.95 for express shipment. (Which on my second call was told that it was taken off). The customer service person was not at all happy with me, when I told her I was calling my credit card company and requesting my payment be returned to me, as I was sending back their makeup and I was calling the Better Business Bureau. She told me she could take off one of the furture payments, I explained to her, the "she wasn't listening", I'm not paying for something I was not aware of and that that was a shoddy way to do business. She said "she tells everyone that they are paying for 90 days" I explained one more time " I was never, never told that my order was for 90 days, If I had known it I would have not ordered the makeup in the first place. I just wanted to try the stuff out and see if it was something I would like". Well she after talking to her supervisor - (Yea right) she took off the two remaining payments. The bottom line- I'm stuck with make up I can not use becasue it is the wrong color, I paid for express shipment on something that was 22 days late, and I was still stuck with a bill for $42.64. Now I know my original bill should have been $36.65, minus the express shippment. It is the principal of the way that this whole thing has been handled. I don't think I will ever do business with then again.

• Wh
      27th of Feb, 2012

I ordered the trial offer which came with "free" items (lip gloss/eye shadow/blush kit & brush) for $29.95. The actual mineral makeup size was a small sample. I would never pay $30 for that size, without the "free" items the trial is not worth it. A month later (12/3/11), I was billed $47.85 so I called to inquiry why I was billed for product I had not received. I was told that a shipment was being sent out. I told them to cancel my order. The rep said they would cancel, but it was too late to shop the shipment. He said to refuse delivery. It took several weeks to get the additional package. Luckily, I returned the package to the Post Office so I could get a tracking number versus just refusing the package. I was billed another $29.95, but waited to call because they had told me it could take 6 weeks to process my return. I was billed another $29.95 & called and was told that they had not received the return. I then emailed the customer service department with my USPS tracking number. No response. I was billed another $29.95 on (2/24), so I called today (2/27) to ask why I am continued to be billed when I cancelled in December and ask why I hadn't received a credit. The rep told me they did receive my package but it came outside the 60 day return period, so I would not qualify for credit. Again, luckily I had they tracking reciept which showed the package was returned in January. She said they would credit my account $137.70 and cancel my order. I guess if I had just refused the order as the rep orginally instructed I would be stuck with the billing (which would have ended up being about $170 for the trial since I had returned the package). The product was not bad, but the offer is and the price I way out of line with very worthy competitors in the mineral makeup field. Plus, the other providers have better customer service systems in place for returns and credits.

• Dr
      2nd of Apr, 2012

Thsi company is a total scam and now I am also getting the spin about owing more money and I canclled during the 60 day trial period. The other company ( well actualy the same for Sheer Cover, Guthy renker, is a real pricy scam company. They handle the Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty and the reps. opened two accounts for me, youch expensive and I am still fighting over my returning them both back to them and they are still charging my bank account. I did the same thing as the person above me and mailed them UPS with a date and tracking slip and still no refund. Stay the Heck AWAY FOR THESE TWO COMPANIES.

• He
      26th of Apr, 2012

Sheer Coverage is a huge scam!!! I ordered the intro kit for $9.99, I tried it . . . really didn't care for it and the next thing you know they began charging me for automatic shipments. I never signed up for them. I contacted them and they said they would cancel me from the program, but that they would be charging me for future installments . . . in total about $120.00!!! I am sending the package back, after marking it "refused", I have also contacted my credit card company, and I filed a fraud/scam complaint with the US Postal Service. I will never order anything again without checking out the company first. This company is a disgrace!!!