Sharp / Sharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV
Purchased a Sharp LCD 42" TV model LC-42D72U exactly a year ago and it completely broke down. No picture and power, just blinking green power and OCP light. Called Sharp immediately and thank goodness was just within days of warranty expiring so a case number was issued and local repair shop was contacted. It has been two weeks since they picked up my TV and still no TV. Last time I called they were still waiting on a circuit board or some sort of board. I've been without a TV for over a month and I am getting very impatient. Sharp if you are reading, my case number is 4616226. What is up with this long wait? If it can't be fixed please give me a new TV.
Consumers beware, do not buy Sharp, they are not reliable products. I had a new Sharp microwave and I also had to get it repaired two or three.
Sharp get your act together.
More Sharp Complaints & Reviews
- Sharp LC-37D6U LCD TV - Faulty 
- sharp exteriors - leak in roof 
- Sharp Electronics / Aquos LCD TV - brand new garbage Tv will not work 
- Sharp Aquos 70& LC70LE745U - TV broken by software update 
- Sharp 65& DLP HDTV - Defective Color Wheel 
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp refrigerator that needs repair by alaraby group, a local contractor in egypt
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp smart 4k hdr tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp ac ahx15ret silver (inverter) 1.25t spl not working
- Sharp Smart TV - sharp smart tv