Shari’s Berries / both companies are engaged in deceptive practices
Both companies are engaged in deceptive practices. When you purchase sharis’ products, shari’s promises free shipping. Their web site asks you to fill out a customer profile and makes it look legitimate, giving the impression that you have provided shari your information, shari transfers the information to freeshipping.com who charges you a monthly fee of $12.99 to the credit card number that you provided to shari. If you do not check your credit card charges on a monthly basis, you will continue to get billed.
More Shari’s Berries Complaints & Reviews
- Shari's Berries - complete rip off 
- Shari's Berries - horrible product
- Shari's Berries - quality of product
- Shari's Berries - ridiculous shipping charges 
- Shari's Berries - unacceptable product
- sharies berries - customer service complaint
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - billing issue!!
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - mother’s day gift
- Berries.com - opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out 
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - received berries taste fermented.